• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome to TowersStreet.com!

Joel

TS Technical Admin
Favourite Ride
Closed season on TST
Helloooo! And Welcome!

You've probably joined us from some other previous site we were all involved in, and we're pleased to say that the team lives on!

We're hard at work on a new home for the team and we look forward to you joining us. In the mean time, please make yourselves at home and get comfy in our temporary home. Think of it as a very large caravan that we're all living in for the new few weeks.... gorgeous!

We're obviously in the very early stages right now, and you'll notice a lot of changes coming up... but please excuse us whilst we make these changes as quickly as possible.

But in the mean time, if you have any questions please feel free to ask them here and one of our gorgeous team members will be happy to help :)

Questions

So is this the new website for the team that were formerly known as TowersTimes?
Only temporarily. We're working on a new name, site and brand to launch ourselves back out onto the web!

Edit: And our new name is born. We're proud to present our new baby, TowersStreet! You'll be finding us at TowersStreet.com real soon! :D

Why are there no forums?
Well at the moment we're just here as a temporary home.. squatting, almost, if you will. This isn't the final design, layout or website of the team that were formerly TowersTimes (TTTWFTT)

Why did you leave TowersTimes?
You can see the reasons over at TowersTimes website.

Re: Welcome to Project Aurora!

Why thank you Joel. Looks great already, I like the bar at the top of the page.

I'm sure it'll be as good as the site not to be named, or even better. Good luck for the future :)

PS, get better smilies please.

Thanks for the welcome, long live the new site! :D

Glad to be here, and can't wait to see what the team has planned

:)

It's great to see that things have already moved on so quickly! I'm sure everyone will be understanding whilst you set up our new home!

P.S - I want pink, EVERYWHERE! ;) :-*

It's raining outside and we are all stuck in a damn caravan. Great!

Glad to see this so soon, looking forward to the new site

I want 2 thank da posts, innit! ;)

Really looking forward to a fresh start, a clean slate for you to apply countless mods and patches to.

Rule 1 - nobody has sex in the caravan.

Welcome all, let's not get too cosy shall we? Just because our Coffee Bar and Tavern has shut there's no need to get all excited.

Or is there?

And to take a leaf out of Jim's book... but the story didn't end there...

Time to get comfortable :) Just like moving house, really quite bare now but we'll make it our own in time!

N'awh.

It's nice to know, everyone's not dead from the sad news!

LONG LIVE PROJECT AURORA!
:)