• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome to TowersStreet.com!

Re: Welcome to Project Aurora!

this is strange... ¬_¬

kinda cool though, something new i guess :) and that no sex rule... cant promise anything im afraid :/

It feels like home already! Can't wait to start getting involved. I'm guessing there will be some kind of meet-up program in the near future? :)

Hi all! Can't wait to get involved over here. Loving how many people have joined in just a few hours. And loving how everyone is on a level playing field. It's been a while since I posted on an aforementioned site. So I'll be getting stuck right in. See you around guys!

On a little side note, I love how the basic forum is WAY speedier! For now at least ;D

Must have been a difficult decision for the team, but I think everyone shifting across proves how pivotal the right decision was.
Feels like a new start.. or rather a sequel.

[move][shadow=red,left]I take it we're all moving on then? (Sorry, was an excuse to try this fancy new forum feature..) ;) [/shadow][/move]

This is probably a stupid question, but can all the 'stuff' be moved over from TT? ???

So when's Kaycee writing the guidelines to keep us in line and make us behave? :)

Glad to be here !!
*looks at teletype icon, lets out small cry *

But this just shows how great the community is

It's a good thing this has happened, look at the amount of old members that are turning up ;) (*hides*)

Well this is a turn up for the books, said the man who threw the rolled up bottom of his trouser leg into a library. So is this new project still going to be Alton Towers orientated?

I hope this grows to the quality TT was.

Good luck guys, I'm onboard!

Ps. Get Tapatalk please :D

Can I just say to the team that if you want any help with anything at all just contact me. This community must live on. :)

I'm sure it has a hard decision for the team too break off from TTF, and if anyone can make this work, it's the (ex) TTF Team. You've got my backing 100%.

So let's get this party started.
*Puts party pat on.*