• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What are you listening to?

So you know you need to put down youtube when you end up listening to a medievel version of lady GaGa...

So you know you need to put down youtube when you end up listening to a medievel version of lady GaGa...

The original is a tune, can't say I've heard of the medievel version though!

LOVE this, despite the title it's actually quite a chilled dance track. Ecstasy Over and Over by Prospa.

Rise Up- Jared Halley

Fantastic original song, especially considering there's only one physical instrument and he does the rest with his voice. Can't stop listening to it. :)

Also, this is a great cover by him;

Apologies for double posting but this was just uploaded and is too beautiful to not share! :)

Let It Be (Beatles cover)- Mat and Savanna Shaw

Been listening to the entire Beatles discography in chronological order over the last month or so. Every person on Earth should do this at least once IMO.

Always enjoyed their music but had never previously listened to an album in full. The consistent quality is just ridiculous from start to finish, I'd now rank 5 or 6 of their albums in my top 30.

Abbey Road is my personal favourite as I prefer the slightly heavier stuff.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. :)

I'd love to see them live in Branson, Missouri, where they perform full time, and visit Silver Dollar City too. Hopefully one day!

Deep Purple's new album 'Whoosh', it's absolutely brilliant. Their best work in years in my opinion. Bob Ezrin's production has regained the energy of the 70's yet it doesn't feel forced whatsoever. Just sounds like a classic band having a lot of fun and it certainly makes for an enjoyable listen: