• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What are you listening to?

Let's Eat Grandma were on a Q magazine sampler cd for my first hearing...about as grandad rock as you can get.
Stunning weirdo band though...very normal for Norfolk, as they say...
High six.
Indubious...favourite label, and a pretty picture on the cover.
Just been scaring next door with the father in laws speakers...forgot half term is on.

For those of you around my age the artic monkeys caught a mood when they first came on the scene. The tracks on the first two albums appealed to those who didn't really have an interest in music. I am with a few on here that struggled with them after the first two. Don't get wrong, they very rarely do a bad track, the urge to keep that album in the cd player/ on the turn table and streaming site just doesn't seem to be there.

They have reached the stage oasis got to. All the media hype, within a week people will go " heard the new oasis album? It's alright" move on.

Speaking of listening to stuff The LA's by The LA's.

80s Rhythm (on TuneIn)

Classics all day long.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

All I listen to is theme park music! 😂 At the moment, the music I am listening to most is the Big Top soundtrack, but I also especially love Orion at Kings Island's soundtrack as well.

Billie Eillish “Don’t talk to me” again, and again, and again. The chimp saved her pocket money and bought a record player but could only afford 1 record. Here’s hoping next month she buys something different 🙉

New Eveything But the Girl album.
Lovely for slightly aged people who still like a wub wub bass.
Music to grow old to.
I’m partial to everything from minimal Techno all the way to northern soul! Love a good gig too, up next I’m seeing Depeche Mode for the 3rd time.