• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What are you listening to?

I am not. Castlefield Bowl on 4 July and Hammersmith Apollo at the end of next month. Are you ?

Yes, certainly am. Kind of wish I was at the Apollo show instead, Finsbury Park’s sound is notoriously temperamental, looks like it’ll rain in the morning and I have had my fill of Wet Leg…

Still, it’s Pulp!

Currently flicking between two albums that couldn't be further apart from each other...

First up, new Sparks album, The Girl is Crying in her Latte. Exceptionally silly stuff.

And on the other end, bit of Nine Inch Nails with The Fragile. Great blend of aggression and ambience. (Some naughty words in the attached song, obviously)

Constantly changing between both of these albums in my car for tonal whiplash.

Oh, is this the way they say the future's meant to feel? Just twenty thousand people standing in a field?

Haha, and as for the next lyric, we'll see...

Set lists have been great. Wish I was sticking around for Blur next weekend, too. Full nineties immersion.

Currently listening to "We Got The Moves" by Electric Callboy. An interesting mix of metal and techno, that i didn't know I needed, but am now hooked. Standard Metal content warning applies.

Electric Callboy are a strange one. Good in small doses.

Currently have Nothing Else Matters by Metallica wedged in my head. Good job it's a good song

Avenged Sevenfold - Blinded by Chains

Had this playing in the tattoo studio earlier, and I managed to work out what it was without the usage of Shazam (to be fair, I used it earlier to work out which Avenged Sevenfold songs were playing while everything was being prepped). Instantly brought back memories of the original Need For Speed: Most Wanted from 2005. Still ranks as my favourite PS2 game ever. No word of a lie, I played that game so much to the point where I ruined the disc. :p