• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What are you listening to?

I am currently obsessed with the official soundtrack from Far Cry 3, including awesome songs like this:

Far Cry 3

And the soundtrack to what is quite possibly the best mission I have ever played: :D

Make It Bun Dem

Since discovering this band a whole like, 20 or so hours ago, I've decided they need to bin the rapping idiot. His lyrics are cringey. I find a lot of grime cringey, but this takes the biscuit because it's so out of place. Anti-political songs, but going on about how great your rhymes are and all that. Weird. Fortunately, this track does't have any of that.

Hacktivist - Cold Shoulders (NEW SONG 2012)

Blaze said:
Since discovering this band a whole like, 20 or so hours ago, I've decided they need to bin the rapping idiot. His lyrics are cringey. I find a lot of grime cringey, but this takes the biscuit because it's so out of place. Anti-political songs, but going on about how great your rhymes are and all that. Weird. Fortunately, this track does't have any of that.

Hacktivist - Cold Shoulders (NEW SONG 2012)

Checking out the Shikari support much ;)

One of my biggest regrets within music/life is not going to see Swedish house mafia at Milton Keynes bowl for there last uk show, the don't you worry child video just makes me feel upset.

Breaking Benjamin - The Diary of Jane

Really can't stop listening to this at the moment, only just discovered them (although they seemed to have a decent following before their hiatus in 2010) but I really like all of the songs I've heard of theirs. The intro to this reminds me of the COD Zombies easter egg songs which I also enjoy, but the chorus is brilliant. Worth a listen.