• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What do you do...

SubGuru

TS Member
So, what I find interesting, is what does everyone on here do?!

I'll start off...I am a graduate from University, starting a graduate scheme next April with an Accountancy firm... next please.

I am currently a professional full time house layabout (i.e. unemployed) and due to become a college student in Film and Television Production later this year. Hoping to gain a job during college too, already searching, but my optimism is running low from the amount of "Heh, nope!" from potential employers.

Diagnostic Radiographer, work with MRI currently but have worked in a number of Radiology modalities.

As you may of noticed. I do not run my own airline or wedding company. But I do casually sit at a screen for a lot of my day and go to school. But more interestingly over the past 2 years I have been helping my Dad organise his large charity auction from getting celebrities to delivering leaflets. It'll keep me ticking till my GCSE's anyway.

I'm currently unemployed, but have recently finished my first year of a Law degree with a 2:2. I've been trying for several years to get a job, but have had no success at all.

Studying Creative Media in college, hoping to move onto Radio & Television at Uni next year.

Traffic Officer. (Don't flame me!)

Also do Photography... Family portraits, weddings etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Currently a lift engineer really enjoy getting round the country

I use to deliver a free paper around my area. But the paper has been cancelled, so I have no job now. :'(

University student studying Magazine Journalism (about to head into my final year in September) and work part time at Sainsburys at the weekend. Such a fun life being a student lol! ::)

A member of the estates team for a college, mainly doing day to day fleet maintenance and driving. but doing a bit of every thing, as my trade is maintenance.