• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What's your local park?

Thomas

TS Member
Apologies if this is in the wrong place, it kinda could fit in either of the forums or even the cafe. Just out of interest what's your local park?

Mine when I'm at home would be Twinlakes, but now I'm in Nottingham I'd say mine was Alton Towers. So, what's your local, and how often do you visit? Daily? Weekly? Monthly? Yearly?

Mine's Chessington. I've been there around 15 times since 1998 (When I first went). Also live quite close to Thorpe and LEGOland Windsor

Camelot and Gulliver's World for me. I haven't visited either of them in ages, meaning I am yet to ride Knightmare as well as the little Disc-O that Gulliver's installed last year.

Drayton Manor Resort Theme Park & Zoo :p had to be done!

I visit once maby twice a year? meh its alright on a school day if you want a really high ride count other than that I don't see much point of going very often there's not alot to do there unfortunately!

Same as Danny.
Gulliver's Warrington and Camelot.

Now, I love Gulliver's but haven't been for ages, obviously because it's a kid's park.
I'd love a visit soon though!

As for Camelot, I don't like being associated with it at all!
Rip the place down and send Knightnare to BPB or somewhere in need of another thrill ride.

I don't really have a local park geographically. Wicksteed is probably the closest but I've only ever been a few times. Normally I class my local park as the one I visit the most which used to be Legoland and now Alton.

Of course the park I would truly class as my local park is The Village. It was less than 10 minutes away from my family’s chalet so I used to visit several times a year. Sadly it’s been closed since 2004.
As it happens I may be in the middle of a project concerning The Village at the moment ;)

Gulliver's Warrington.

Obviously not allowed to visit though, what with being older than 12 and not having a child, and therefore being a child predator in their eyes. ::)

Blaze said:
Gulliver's Warrington.

Obviously not allowed to visit though, what with being older than 12 and not having a child, and therefore being a child predator in their eyes. ::)

This, although aside from the Antelope and the Swinging Ship, why would you want to visit without a child? ;)

Love the fact that Alton towers is only half an hour away for me :)

Pleasurewood hills is my local park... Haven't been this year though :/

Drayton Manor: 17 miles / 30 minutes
Alton Towers: 23 miles / 40 minutes

:)

Clarence Pier, Southsea and Funland in Hayling Island, but if you want theme park then Paultons Park.