• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Where are your from?

I'm from Weston-super-Mare! You know...the one with the Pier...then without the Pier...then with the Pier again a bit like the old one but with no atmosphere :p

Ipswich, Suffolk (better than Norfolk) > Pickering, North Yorkshire > Stafford, Staffordshire :D

Rowe said:
WestBerkshireSign.jpg

aka I'm A BERK
You suuuure are.

I'm Warminster, Wilts, then Flamingo Land (no joke), then Pickering, N.Yorks, then Stafford, Staffs. :D

Re: Where are your from?

Sheffield, South Yorkshire :D

Love it here :)

There really is that many mistakes in my posts?! Damn this Tapatalk milarky! :)

Im from Lincoln.... ::) But in realations I have Italian, Maltease and Welsh roots! :)

Re: Where are your from?

Fredward said:
I seem to be the only hertfordshirian! Does that make me king of Hertfordshire?

You could be.......

I am some sort of rank in the Communist Republic of Sheffield (Not leader :()

Liam I'm just a few junctions north of you on the A1, near the funky shaped little chef at Markham Moor.

Natalie said:
Liam I'm just a few junctions north of you on the A1, near the funky shaped little chef at Markham Moor.

Nice one :)

As far as I'm aware there's a few local members close by which is good!

Where are your from?

Southerner right here, Portsmouth, Hampshire!

:)

Sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk

I seem to remember that there once was a member map a long long time ago. Is that still about? Or could we do another one?

I'm from Leeds...

Although anyone clicking on my profile would be able to find that out...

Therefore making this topic pretty pointless...

Anyway, carry on regardless. ;)