• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Where are your from?

Where are your from?

Where are my whats from?

:p

Birmingham born and bred, and I love the place. But I think I love parts of the rest of the world more!

Dar said:
I'm from a Nasty place, nothing good here, I wish I could live in Norwich, everything is better in Norwich, The football team, The Station, The fact that it isn't a massive council estate.

Norwich is indeed the best, Shame I'm from some little insignificant hell hole I call Lowestoft :(

Re: Where are your from?

Born in Ashington, Northumberland.

Moved to Stafford at 3 years old and currently down the road in Rugeley.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Lived in many places around stoke on trent but now I live in harrisehead (mow cop, Staffordshire)

Can I request the topic title is altered to 'you' not 'your'. It's been bugging me for a while. :p

Tomahawktom said:
Caernarfon, Gwynedd
Up in the unknown areas of Wales

Anything above Cardiff people consider unknown areas of Wales. :p

Re: Where are you from?

James said:
Can I request the topic title is altered to 'you' not 'your'. It's been bugging me for a while. :p

Tomahawktom said:
Caernarfon, Gwynedd

Anything above Cardiff people consider unknown areas of Wales. :p O

Maybe because civilisation never went that far ;) *Runs*

James said:

Tomahawktom said:
Caernarfon, Gwynedd

Anything above Cardiff people consider unknown areas of Wales. :p O

You know James, I forgot that you weren't a mod anymore, so I found it unusual for a second until I realised it =P

Still king of Hertfordshire, I'm happy, I don't have to viciously murder anyone to keep my rightful place on the throne.

hobohippie95 said:
Dar said:
I'm from a Nasty place, nothing good here, I wish I could live in Norwich, everything is better in Norwich, The football team, The Station, The fact that it isn't a massive council estate.

Norwich is indeed the best, Shame I'm from some little insignificant hell hole I call Lowestoft :(

I love how honest you were in your post Dar!

50531061_6e3540be60_m.jpg

From the Kingdom of Fife...don't you dare say that Fife is simply a puny name like Fifeshire, it's always been a wee kingdom in itself! ;)

Re: Where are you from?

I'm also part of the TS Shropshire contingent, and live in the countryside a short drive south of Shrewsbury. I was already aware of all of you lot living in Shrewsbury and Oswestry; nice to know know I'm not the only one out here. :D