• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Where are your from?

I was born in Lancashire and now live in Manchester but, I've never moved house. Go figure.

The County that my house comes under, changed from Lancashire to Greater Manchester a few years back. Nothing interesting. I just thought I'd create a virtual atmosphere of tension by adding a spoiler box.

Benedique said:
The County that my house comes under, changed from Lancashire to Greater Manchester a few years back. Nothing interesting. I just thought I'd create a virtual atmosphere of tension by adding a spoiler box.

Well that tension really did help me pass the hours. :p

I live in the middle of no-where!

County Council: Leicestershire
Postal: Nottinghamshire
Nearest Town: Lincolnshire

I would however say I'm from Nottingham, I was born there, I go to College there and I work there. :-*

nottinghamshire_flag.jpg

Wow thanks for all the replies, I did not know if this would work ;D

Being the Boring person I am. I have sat down and counted the counties people are in and here are the results so far

Staffordshire x 7
Nottinghamshire x 6
Shropshire x 5
Yorkshire x 4
Lincolnshire x 3
London x 3
Manchester x 2
Leicestershire x 2
Cheshire x 2
Hertfordshire
Norfolk
Monmouthshire (Wales)
Berkshire
Norfolk
Cornwall
Somerset
Hertfordshire
Kent
Hampshire
Birmingham
Gwynedd
Suffolk
Dudley
Fife

And we have to have one that could be in one of many counties
Newport, I know of at least 4 of them ;D

Ok some of them are cities or towns not counties. But I can not find counties for them or major cities are like small counties anyway.

Born in Hull, East Yorkshire. Went to Uni in Leeds (west yorks), Lived in Birmingham for a while then moved back to West Yorkshire in a little place outside Leeds.

LewisNavex said:

I would however say I'm from Nottingham, I was born there, I go to College there and I work there. :-*

nottinghamshire_flag.jpg

You sound within spitting distance of me :eek:

Bottesford?

LiamC said:
LewisNavex said:

nottinghamshire_flag.jpg

You sound within spitting distance of me :eek:

Bottesford?

I live in the vale of Belvoir. But i'm not going to splatter out my exact location for privacy concerns. :)

I live right on the sea, in Scarborough. It's a lovely town deep down beneath the fading Victorian resort image and I enjoy life here. However, I intend to move over to Adelaide in Australia within the next few years. :)

NastyPasty said:
I live right on the sea, in Scarborough. It's a lovely town deep down beneath the fading Victorian resort image and I enjoy life here. However, I intend to move over to Adelaide in Australia within the next few years. :)

My girlfriends at uni in Scarborough, lives up on West Street :)

LiamC said:
NastyPasty said:

Oh, cool, I have relatives there. :)

I presume she's at the Hull Uni campus? That's adjacent to my school. Small world. :)

NastyPasty said:
LiamC said:
NastyPasty said:

Oh, cool, I have relatives there. :)

I presume she's at the Hull Uni campus? That's adjacent to my school. Small world. :)

Yeah, up the top of Filey Road. I know the school, I think...on the right hand side if you're looking at the uni?

Haha, close, but I think you mean St. Martins primary school, I'm further up Filey Road nearer to the sports centre. ;)

I meant if you were standing on the Primary School side looking at the uni, is your school the one on the right with the Rugby fields? Or am i confused :-\

Well, I've never really been into the uni much so I'm unsure as to directions from there. But yes, we have those big rugby fields at the back. You're right there, but obviously I don't want to explicitly label my school in case dodgy folk ever come across this. But um, let me think, it's the one with the astroturf if that helps. :)

Ahhhhh oui oui sir, I know now haha! I love visiting Scarborough, such awesome country up there. I actually got my MAP from the Sea Life centre there this weekend just gone :)