• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Where's WiFi?! Wednesday - TowersStreet

For the second one, is it on the Thirteen Shop sign? I hope not as it would be an awful place to have it!!

:)

Considering todays; Katanga Caricatures (nearer to Gloomy Wood than Katanga) answer was only on Facebook today. Will the proceedings only be done on TST Facebook now?

We will still keep this topic open for members to join in with the fun, as well as posting it weekly on Facebook.

Last week our first image was in Cloud Cuckoo Land, on the Driving School photo building - and the second picture was in Dark Forest on the Th13teen shop sign.

This weeks image... "Where would you find this week's Wifi Wednesday WAN-tenna?!"
486601_361756120561505_33969781_n.jpg

Photo 3 was an easy one, of course the answer was on the path between Katanya Canyon and Gloomy Wood on the caricatures building.

This week we are giving you two photos! One is fairly easy and one is pretty hard. See if you can guess where these photos were taken:

Photo 4:
531342_364225496981234_55665797_n.jpg

Photo 5:
547749_364225803647870_717886766_n.jpg

djtruefitt said:
Photo 3 was an easy one, of course the answer was on the path between Katanya Canyon and Gloomy Wood on the caricatures building.

This week we are giving you two photos! One is fairly easy and one is pretty hard. See if you can guess where these photos were taken:

Photo 4:
531342_364225496981234_55665797_n.jpg

Photo 5:
547749_364225803647870_717886766_n.jpg

Is number 5 near Her Lady's Obituary in Fountain Square that was recently restored.

Then again it could be Gloomy toilet building too.

Photo 4: Lamp post by Plate smashing game near goal striker.
Photo 5: Roof above the new Duel Photo Booth Machine in Gloomy Wood.

I was going to say that 5 was in X Sector at first.

It has the same level of neglect as something which is meant to be abandoned anyway...

Number five looks a bit Gloomy, so I'd say the right hand side of Spooks R Us' façade. :)

5 is pretty easy and I can tell you that at least one person has got it correct. However no one has got number 4 correct yet!

A brand new Where's WiFi?! Wednesday photo has now been added to our facebook page, along with the answers to the two photos last week.

I will post the new photo and answers here tomorrow, in the mean time if you havnt had a guess yet get guessing! If not head over to our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/towersstreet