• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Where's WiFi?! Wednesday - TowersStreet

CGM said:
Is number 4 somewhere around Air? The trees look like the ones in that area to me.

It's on a lamp post in the Express car park according to the TST FB :)

Last week we gave you a double Where's WiFi?! Wednesday, photo 4 was pretty tricky and was infact on a lamp post in the express car park, see if you can spot it the next time you are on the Monorail! Photo 5 was on the front of the Duel shop!

But where could photo 6 be?
603402_366634033407047_1158426734_n.jpg

I want to say Oblivion break run, but I'm not certain! :p

Definitely Oblivion's brake run, just before the left hand turn into the station.

Oblivion brake run first one I got straight away (let's hope it's right so I don't look daft)

BowMan said:
Why would people need wifi on the ride? ;)

so they can get onto facebook quickly and say they almost died when oblivion stop half way down the drop and the harnesses came loose :D

(and for the members wondering, i am joking)

Blivvy's brake run a few yards after the top of Submission. Easiest one yet for me!

thefatone said:
Does anyone have a favourite wifi spot? There's one 3/4 up Nemesis lifthill. Literally no idea why that's there.

Easy place to install it I suppose, given that there was probably already a post there for support and it's out of the way.

There is a mixture, some are stuck on excisting things (eg rides), some have had ne metal poles put up for some, and others are just stuck on the sides of buildings. Some are in the most random of places however, as you might spot from Where's WiFi Wednesday!

Last weeks photo was very easy and of course the answer was Oblivion breakrun, just behind Submission!

But where could photo 7 be?

533180_368774849859632_2120809848_n.jpg

Hmm, that weathervane looks very familiar...? Is it somewhere outside of the park itself - maybe near Extraordinary Golf?

That's by the Barbican entrance to the Towers, the kiosk and queue boards!

The answer to last weeks quite tricky Where's WiFi?! Wednesday was on top of the archway tuckshop (the shop next to the queue time board near Hex).

But where could photo 8 be?
523321_371052802965170_1768391712_n.jpg

TS Monorail station, Corner Coffee or Towers Family Restaurant I think...

Outside chance it is somewhere more random like the First Aid building.