• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Who are some of your favourite Planet Coaster content creators?

Matt N

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Mako (SeaWorld Orlando)
Hi guys. There are all kinds of different Planet Coaster content creators on the web, each with their own unique way of creating things. So I’d be intrigued to know; who are some of your favourite Planet Coaster content creators? You can pick anyone, from anywhere on the internet, who produces Planet Coaster content; let’s spread the love for some fellow Planet Coaster creators!

I know these probably seem like obvious choices, but two of my favourites are Theme Park Worldwide (Shawn’s created some amazing parks and rides with an insane degree of detail that I wish I was able to hit in my projects…) and Silvarret (Silvarret doesn’t focus on parks as much, but the detailing and realism of some of his rides is absolutely insane, and his Planet Coaster College series was an absolute godsend to me when trying to learn how to build certain ride types in the game!).

But who are some of your favourite Planet Coaster content creators?

Rudi Rennkamel and DeLadysigner are both great creators but they mostly do Planet Zoo stuff now. That's not a problem for me as I like both games but could put anyone off that isn't.

I'd also recommend watching Channel5 Gaming if you want to discover more creators. They spotlight most of the best players, so if you see something you like you can find that creators own channel or content.

@Matt N Now you've got a more powerful PC you could even subscribe to your favourite parks in game and go for a virtual visit.

Yeah I find some great stuff from other creates on Channel5 gaming. Particularly love the Mooraker coaster. Who thinks of this stuff?

Last edited: