• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Who or what means the world to you?

Skyscraper

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
Think it's time for a nice warm topic, what is really special to you? This could be a person, place or thing.

For me, it's my best friend. We talk every day and I don't know what I'd do without her.

It'll sound cheesy as hell, but I just need my dog.

sneep snorp.jpg

No matter what shite life throws my way, I know I'll come home to his big stupid grin and endless cuddles. What a magnificent creature.

It would without queation have to be my Husband, 2 children & my cat, Stormy!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231113-225837_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231113-225837_Facebook.jpg
    463.8 KB · Views: 15
My kids, absolutely goes without saying. Even if they weren’t my kids, I think I’d quite like them. They’re good people!

My parents. They’re now getting to an age where I’m wondering how many years until I lose them. They live 3 hours drive away and I don’t see them enough. The thought of not being able to pick up the phone and hear their voices just horrifies me.

And lastly my home. It’s a rented, messy, badly maintained little house but it’s my home.
(For too many years “home” was a place where I could never relax, never be myself, where I had to tiptoe around and never felt safe).
To now have a place where I can shut that front door, shut out the world (just me and the kids) and just relax is just bliss.