• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wicker Man - General Discussion - Part Two

There was clearly an issue with one of the trains. I would imagine once it's sorted, they will return to 3-train operation. It's badly needed ASAP given how busy the park will get over the next 3 weeks.

I wonder if this is why enterprise is not open yet.
Engineering is putting major efforts into getting the big ride back to 100% before summer?

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

I wonder if this is why enterprise is not open yet.
Engineering is putting major efforts into getting the big ride back to 100% before summer?

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk
Almost certainly has somethingto do with it. They need to keep what they have running. Particularly the crown favourites

If it wasn't for all the time, money and effort Merlin put into Slammer I'd have written Enterprise off by now.

I can't remember the last time I rode it. I think perhaps once since 1998!

Well that was werid, the group got batched into the room, rear door closed, curtain thing made a clicking noise and preshow didn't play.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Pre show was on yesterday. Everything worked fine. Baggage hold was still there which was good. I think the coaster is still having issues as while we were in the queue we noticed them sending empty trains around on three occasions.

I don't think it is. I think fast tracks in general should have a price increase. I think fewer people buying fasttracks for more money would be better for both fasttrackers (fewer fast track queues) and regular ticket holders (queue moving faster) without impacting Merlin's income.
Exactly, if they can charge double the price but get half as many users it's an all round better experience for everyone and not a loss of revenue.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk