• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wicker Man - General Discussion - Part Two

I’ve also heard that it will be a few weeks before it’s open again but I don’t believe that but I can say with 100 certainly is it won’t open tomorrow.

It'll almost certainly be down to the weird snaking and coiling the chain has been doing recently at the bottom of the lift hill.

How long do the warrantee on coasters last? Will Towers have to pay for parts after a year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The lead time (waiting for parts to arrive from order) is reliant on if the parts are standard readily available or if they need to be manufactured just for this repair.

As for 'will AT have to pay for the parts' it depends on what part it is and the manufacturers guaranteed lifespan.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

I regularly ship parts from the states. The journey over is usually only a couple of days. They then sit in a warehouse near Heathrow for up to a week whilst customs pulls their finger out. If it’s a small enough part they’d be better booking a seat for it on the plane next to the GCI engineer.

I regularly ship parts from the states. The journey over is usually only a couple of days. They then sit in a warehouse near Heathrow for up to a week whilst customs pulls their finger out. If it’s a small enough part they’d be better booking a seat for it on the plane next to the GCI engineer.

That's how F1 teams do it, book two seats, one for a human, one for the part, just so much cheaper and quicker than courier.

This is Towers tho :rolleyes: incomparable to the slick operation of an F1 team
:tearsofjoy:
I would say Towers is more comparable to a back street garage with the grease monkey stood around smoking a fag and shrugs “ can’t do nothing with it mate, gotta wait for the parts!

Last edited:
Hoping it’s back up and running on the 5th July as it will be the first time I go on it (that’s if it’s open)

Is the back row more intense?

I would be concerned if wickerman's parts are no longer in normal production!

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
What is normal production when it comes to coasters?

We don't know what parts are needed. I are they off the shelf tensioner springs. Or a unique to that coaster part.

So we have no idea how long parts are going to take to arrive.

The one good thing is Cad-Cam files for specific parts are going to be on CGI production server.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk