• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wingrider Theming Comp

Poisson

TS Member
Favourite Ride
The Giant Squid
Sooooooooooooo as it says on the tin, this is a competition to theme the next ride into Diddy McTodger Land, a duelling B&M wingrider.

Rules:

Please use the track listed and don't edit it

List ALL CS used (I may need to get some more CS for the winning track to work in my park)

You have until 26/8/12 to complete this :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9 ... 8647 <----- Track Download.

Best of luck :)

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but this sounds mighty like you are just asking someone to theme your wingrider for you! ;)

In a way, I am as I have hit a brick wall. But I thought of making it into a comp. Problem with it? Don't join :) Not got a problem with it? Do join. Simples :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, don't take it to heart. :)

TowersStreet is such a small forum and only a handful of people on it play RCT. Those that do play are usually very busy with their own projects, and so competitions never really take off here.

If you custom supported the coasters and uploaded them on ShyGuy's World (a large RCT3 forum) I'm sure you'd get a lot more interest. :)

NastyPasty said:
Oh, don't take it to heart. :)

TowersStreet is such a small forum and only a handful of people on it play RCT. Those that do play are usually very busy with their own projects, and so competitions never really take off here.

If you custom supported the coasters and uploaded them on ShyGuy's World (a large RCT3 forum) I'm sure you'd get a lot more interest. :)

I was only joking :p Now the park with the wingrider in is broke