• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

101 Ways to Upset A Gamer

39. Pointing out the irony of using an Xbox controller with a PC, and not just purchasing an Xbox

40. No irony here boys, no limited fov, disks, better graphics, more games, mods, multi uses... Ext.

Mouse and keyboard better for fps games controller better for driving and some 3rd person, we have choice ;)

41. Let's go back to "saying your platform is better" its been fun boys!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

44. Give them gun in real life in war and see if they think they are good at warfare now.

Show them this April Fool:
Valve_April_Fools_Day.jpg

The Psychoaster said:
Vicky said:

I don't get it?

I think it's saying Half-Life 3 is available, and there are some people who love Half-Life and would have a heart attack if HL3 came out. Personally I don't like Half-Life.

AshleeKel said:
The Psychoaster said:
Vicky said:

I don't get it?

I think it's saying Half-Life 3 is available, and there are some people who love Half-Life and would have a heart attack if HL3 came out. Personally I don't like Half-Life.
o

I think the joke is that Valve are famed for making a game, making a sequel then never making the third edition. Half Life Three has been anticipated and hoped for for a long time, with no evidence yet of an appearance, so a cruel joke on Valve's half really.

RyanYoxall said:
Adz95 said:
Eddie said:
48. Tell them you never played Pokemon as a kid

I never played Pokemon as a kid. ;)

What the heck is wrong with you? :eek:

I've never really been into video game stuff tbh mate, and spent quite a lot of primary school either playing sports or pathetically failing at trying to chat up girls. :D

50. Make a Georgiaa and Longy couple on the Sims and make them burn after Tom "accidentally" starts a house fire, also killing his love Vicky.

This leaves me with a empty Tavern with Longy's hard earned cash. Leaving the gamer feel deflated and evil.