• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: 40th Anniversary

Hotel Colosseo's Facebook update earlier seems to suggest the park-facing outdoor terrace is being converted into a 'winter garden' - possibly a new terrace/covered smoking area? This could mean they are making Bar Colosseo non smoking, as is the trend in Germany.

1532011_1143470319012561_8818118023748704890_n.jpg

Spirit of St. Louis is already non-smoking (with a smoking lounge) and El Circo is going the same way this year, meaning that Bar Buena Vista will be the only one left. Much more difficult to tack an extension onto that place! Maybe they'll make that entirely non-smoking except for the balcony looking out over ASS.

I hope so - Buena Vista is my favourite bar in the world but I'm sick of the stinging eyes after every visit.

Kinda old news, but a company called Calren is designing a new lighting, audio and show package for the refurbished Columbus Jolle.

eV2P0b4.png

The hall of fame element was retro-fitted when their old Labyrinth of Stars closed. It never fitted the theming and frankly looked rubbish.

Great to see such a small ride is getting a new lease of life.

The hall of fame element was retro-fitted when their old Labyrinth of Stars closed. It never fitted the theming and frankly looked rubbish.

Great to see such a small ride is getting a new lease of life.

I know. I always found it odd that, rather than just scrapping these, they decided to put them on the walls of a spinning ride where nobody has time to read them.

Some new details on the parade from an article on EP's website chronicling Roland Mack meeting the former Prime Minister of Slovenia.

Google Translate said:
In addition to a completely new parade of new cars, specially composed music, new costumes, new route and three show-stopping as well as exiting 4D movie adventure "The time Carousel" with the Euro mouse and her friends, there are many other highlights for guests.

Astro speculated that the 'three show-stopping' will be moments when the parade pauses to do some sort of scheduled scene, like happens at Disney. Also, check out this photo of Roland's new do.

From a French brochure...

11070188_911266698904253_5541811932693959478_n.png

Confirms that the attraction in the dome is 'Beautiful Europe' (and I guess that it'll include at least Paris, Moscow, London, Budapest and Venice).

Do they actually have a queue time information board for all rides? I've only seen queue information at the entrances to the ride but not in a collective place.

No. They haven't added park wide boards with queue times on. Weird, but they haven't.

However, over the past few years they have made the following changes:
- Digital times on display for rides at the entrance
- Europa-Park app has all waiting times on and you can access this using free wifi (which is improving each year) or obviously through 3G.

:)

Last edited:
Tbh, nothing much gets that big of a queue. Maybe an hour for the major rides. Everything else is fairly low.