• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: 40th Anniversary

Do they call Midnight 24:00 over there?

I never remember anywhere referring to midnight as 24 o'clock.

Can't help but feel a little deflated by that.

Still, I'd like to do midnight opening.

They must do. In a way, it kinda makes it a bit less confusing when just the term 'midnight' is used.

I've emailed, I'll let you know what they say, and who knows, they may think - THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!!

(I made the point it would be lol)

That doesn't make sense. Midnight is 0:00

Yes but we don't use "am" and "pm" in Germany and count from 0 to 23 o'clock instead. You can say "24 Uhr" or "0 Uhr" for 00:00 am. And "24 Uhr" definitely means "0 o'clock" and not hours which would be "24 Stunden".

A 24 hour opening would be great but it seems to be till midnight as every year.

Last edited:
Yes but we don't use "am" and "pm" in Germany and count from 0 to 23 o'clock instead. You can say "24 Uhr" or "0 Uhr" for 00:00 am. And "24 Uhr" definitely means "o'clock" and not hours wich would be "24 Stunden".

A 24 hour opening would be great but it seems to be till midnight as every year.

Ahhhh.

You are German.

Then it is confirmed. Perhaps you should be the person who translates their website in future so as not to make lots of English theme park enthusiasts cry again.

And there we were just a couple of hours ago, sitting in the pub, planning an epic trip.

I'll be crying in the corner if anyone needs me.

I was thinking - this makes up for missing out on the road trip and Helix!

No.

Haha - oh how you're mistaken.

This simply means the park is open until 24:00.

The park do this every year. You've been lost by translation.

The park are categorically not permitted to open overnight.

As a German student, I can back up what Astro and DragonMarty ahave said, in that it will close at midnit, unfortunately. I wouldn't have gone anyway, but if they did, that would be an epic feat! Just remember that Uhr means o'clock, not hour, as would be expected lol!

8439740957_93c6c646d8.jpg