• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Staff have just told us that it is more than likely going to open tomorrow, maintenance are working on it now

We think they were put up for travellers day, due to that's where they tend to hang around in large groups. I wouldn't be surprised if we see them removed in a few weeks time. :)

We think they were put up for travellers day, due to that's where they tend to hang around in large groups. I wouldn't be surprised if we see them removed in a few weeks time. :)

They don't normally bother with such high quality signage when it's temporary! I'm impressed :)

Scaffolding around the bottom of the lift had been removed by 6 today when I went passed on the monorail. Opening tomorrow looks plausible

I fancied a jolly to the roof of the Towers this afternoon (or it may have been the intention of misleading clueless guests the wrong way from Hex's exit, but they still followed me to the roof regardless), and came across this:

11108834_10152928657789387_8838290789837057271_n.jpg

Some bugger has decimated the top of the funky topiaries in Her Ladyship's Gardens.

According to ridetimes.co.uk and TS facebook, Nemesis has re-opened.

However I noticed it was not available during ERT, but is now. :)

You'll be fine at that height =) But I think you might need to cut your hair just in case.

Don't think this has been mentioned yet, but turns out that for the Big 6 Challenge, if you complete it, there's only one date you are allowed to return on for free. This date being November 4th. Make of that what you will!

xYx2kAL.png

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.