• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Rita's queue is the equivalent of a virtual cattle pen simulator. Even more fun in the summer with the sun beating down on you and wasps everywhere.

All of the dark forest is a mess in my opinion ever since ug land went. Strange how they still have the ug land theme on the extraordinary golf and they haven't updated it.

Yeah fan nostalgia AKA "we're too tight to update it" they could have done an awesome hole based on the smiler :D

I know when you look at the left hand side of the rapids from the queue line that there's a building that still says "Amazonia" on it. Now that's going back some years..

I found some info on it a while ago. Apparently it was a sort of reptile house, but Amazonia was its own area in the park. Can't find where I read it now :(

You can just see the corner of the building in the top right of this photo:
congo_river_rapids_b4.jpg

Pretty sure it's "Aqualand" ;) Also, didn't we have a topic for that years ago? Or was that on the old site?

A little update on ride availability at Towers. Sub-Terra, Ripsaw and Enterprise all remain closed. Looks like Ripsaw is having some major work done (my guess is it's somewhat buggered) and Enterprise has been closed for a few days now it seems.

Not a great season for ride availability so far!

:)

Shame really. X-sector down to 1 ride, forbidden valley at 2, number of operational flats at the park: 2. The flats are good experiences alone ( ripsaw goes upside down more than nemesis) and soaks up queues.

Last edited:
Error.png

That amount of closed rides just does not look good. Alton is in a real state at the moment.

Hottest day of the year, Rapids has a 10 minute queue. Ouch, Towers are being hit where it hurts. I'm guessing school trips are way down.

:(

5 major rides closed (though one we definitely know is) and 10 minute queues for the park's water rides on a hot day?

Not too good for the park by the sounds.

2015 definitely looks like the worst year for the park.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.