• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
It's probably the fact that the website is useless. In the meantime we can but hope Charlie may have suffered a silent death!

:)

The park are having something nice and big delivered today. Staffordshire police are advising people of long delays/disruption on the roads leading to the park.

The park are having something nice and big delivered today. Staffordshire police are advising people of long delays/disruption on the roads leading to the park.
Ooh! I assume it'll be the CBeebies installation, unless it's a massive building for the village.

Well a new Gerstlauer coaster left their Münsterhausen factory on the 13th, destination unknown.... I am not saying its destined for Staffordshire... but if someone is in the area and sees this... ;)

1511530_824518200925043_9069505211908158257_n.jpg

That'll just be another lodge being delivered, they've been clogging up the roads all winter :p

Well a new Gerstlauer coaster left their Münsterhausen factory on the 13th, destination unknown.... I am not saying its destined for Staffordshire... but if someone is in the area and sees this... ;)

1511530_824518200925043_9069505211908158257_n.jpg

It reminds me of a giant toilet.

After just finding the link to the short chained oak film just wanted to leave it here

I've been studying a few different areas of graphic design in my course recently and I came across MinaLima, these are the guys that created all the graphic design you see throughout the Harry Potter franchise, including the parks and many other things.

I think it would be particularly amazing if Alton Towers went down this kind of route for their branding; it's modern, fresh and bright whilst also looking slightly aged and retro.

MinaLima Website

packaging-02.jpg

toys-02.jpg

A style of design that is intended to look like kid's toys from the 90's is modern?

They can't use that style as I would expect MinaLima, Warner Bros and Universal to go after them for copyright reasons.

I think the branding AT has built up over the last five years is great with the gold pipes and the consistant use of the same font and style. Only issue is some of the promo images where Nemesis runs on Intamin track!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.