• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
it is good to see an update, but a film meant to be viewed in 3d are much better, but again its a welcome change. Does anybody know how long Ice age is expected to stay. I think its a good attraction and another well known IP for kids. in theory the attraction could be updated every couple of years just with the existing film stock.

Will Towers ever invest in new electronic timed lockers, I thought they were really good when visiting Universal.

If anybody doesn't know what I'm on about, they have lockers in front of or in most attractions which you have to place your bags in, then you get however long you will be on the attraction for free. And are charged if you overrun. It was pretty nifty, you didn't need t worry about your bags as they where secure, and quickened up both the line and the throughputs. And it must save a small fortune in staffing costs.

Just so people know, the parking debate was getting so long it's been moved into it's own lovely topic.

I'm looking to go this week, what kind of queue times can I expect? Not been on opening week before:)

After being on park yesterday, i was gladden to see changes in air's tunnel.
Removal of the yourday lights, and the installation of a couple of extra blue led spotlights. It really makes a differance to the Feeling of the ride

so i was wondering would Towers ever consider putting in a downtown disney or citywalk style area ? maybe with a dinner show, shops, resturants, even a nightclub and maybe a few bars ? , could work really well. espcially with like a cinema and bowling all kinds of things. as that would finally be some proper evening entertainment and a destination to go in the eveinings :)

Does anyone have any idea where you add the sun voucher code (for short breaks) on the new booking website? Before you were able to add the code prior to searching but now there is no place for it? Anyone have any ideas? I know I could phone up but I like to search the availability on the website.

Scanner equipment is on site ready for Sunday:

CBq84DXW4AEL-tU.jpg

CBq84DrWMAEqmhh.jpg

Images courtesy of Scan-X Security on Twitter.

What is the day in October that this happens as well...is it the first Sunday of Scarefest?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.