• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2016: Air - Re-theme to VR Coaster - Galactica

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
The final series started yesterday, they promise more and bigger explosions than ever before. ;)

.... But anyway, This VR set up looks like something knocked up in a shed in a day.

17d42a6c4b6735ab81c6361533066e99.jpg

I know this is been posted but had a bad filter on it.

I like to think of myself as an optomist but OMG, that bag looks out of place for a futuristic space journey.

In fact that bag looks like an On the Busses theme... "assume the position" could be replaced by "I hate you Butler".

No sponsorship on the bag yet... my money is on pound land.

Here's hoping the ride experience will be good.

I like to think of myself as an optomist but OMG, that bag looks out of place for a futuristic space journey.

In fact that bag looks like an On the Busses theme... "assume the position" could be replaced by "I hate you Butler".

No sponsorship on the bag yet... my money is on pound land.

Here's hoping the ride experience will be good.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can imagine a conductor coming along on the VR now asking for your tickets :tearsofjoy: whilst some rather British naughtiness takes place in the control booth.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can imagine a conductor coming along on the VR now asking for your tickets :tearsofjoy: whilst some rather British naughtiness takes place in the control booth.

Confessions of a Ride Operative

I think it is "I'll get you Bulter"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

carry on Galactica, with the Benny Hill chase music playing

the music is called Yakety Sax

I really do think they could of themed the bags and the restraint cover in a space hardware way

I would say they should be white to look like space suits.... but the amount of staining they will see from body fluids probably rules that out.

I think it is "I'll get you Bulter"

carry on Galactica, with the Benny Hill chase music playing

You are closer to truth than you know.

There is a genuine Benny Hill sketch from the late 1980s set at Thorpe Park. If features Benny Hill, Bob Todd and Henry Mcgee as escaped convicts being pursued by a beve of scantily clad police ladies. It is filmed at Thorpe Park and features a speeded up finale on the rapids. I have it on an old VHS tape, but don't have the means to upload it.

Bet the guys on Thorpe Park Mania Forums would love to get there hands on this. Can't immediately find it on YouTube so am now looking through full episodes to try and locate it.

You are closer to truth than you know.

There is a genuine Benny Hill sketch from the late 1980s set at Thorpe Park. If features Benny Hill, Bob Todd and Henry Mcgee as escaped convicts being pursued by a beve of scantily clad police ladies. It is filmed at Thorpe Park and features a speeded up finale on the rapids. I have it on an old VHS tape, but don't have the means to upload it.

Bet the guys on Thorpe Park Mania Forums would love to get there hands on this. Can't immediately find it on YouTube so am now looking through full episodes to try and locate it.
Got it. Type Benny Hill S06 E04 into youtube. It is the one that's lasts 50 mind and 30 seconds. Thorpe Park is last 5 minutes or so.

I think it's pretty funny.

EDIT (Link removed)

It is strange though how we're discussing Benny Hill and air and he appears at Thorpe Park hahaha!

Last edited:
There are several other sketches filmed at Thorpe Park around that time.

Back on topic now, I promise.

Last comment... I have put this in a new thread in the Thorpe Park section for anyone who wants to see Thorpe Park as it was.

Last edited:
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.