• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2016: Air - Re-theme to VR Coaster - Galactica

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Sorry, but the on-ride photos of this are gonna be a bit crap aren't they? If you can't even see your face whats the point?

I suppose thats what the "photo opportunity" thats gonna double the queue time is all about...
There won't be on ride photos - the old camera point has been replaced by the portal theming element.

I'm surprised they are even bothering with the photo opportunity for this. They only usually work well for one season, then guests ignore it the following seasons.

I'm surprised they are even bothering with the photo opportunity for this. They only usually work well for one season, then guests ignore it the following seasons.

Or they don't have the staff to run it so you have no option but to just walk through anyway ;)

:)
Cb_FeIhW4AAKjo7.jpg

Posted on the Galactica twitter feed

Can't help but think it would be nice if there was another portal on the other side of the monorail, so you dive into one and then out of the other "teleported" to space or whatever.

It's such a shame that fence is right in front, will ruin a lot of photos as can't even get a pic through the fence's grid as it'll be too close to capture the full thing I imagine

Wow, this is the first time I've seen merlin open a ride BEFORE their original date ;)

Just seen the pictures posted of TS facebook of galactic, have to say the graphics look better than I expected. Looking forwards to going on this (in April, so after the headsets have had time to break and absorb the sweat of all previous riders :rolleyes:)

Can someone post the pictures in the topic?

Not all of us use facebook lol!

EDIT:
Just seen them (thanks @Ash123uk) . Had the opposite effect to the DBGT ones!

Looks like it could be quite fun! Got a kinda, Wip3out feel - not the newest graphics, but this could actually be alright.

Crikey, may actually get me on it if it's like that!

Last edited:
They really don't know how to do a PR well at all. Is the girl supposed to be a droid?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.