• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2017: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Baring in mind that all VIP pass holders get unlimted fast track, and how many people renew their MAPs, the idea of gaining the VIP benefits after a number of years is not at all sustainable. Fastrack queues would be more of a knightmare than they can be at the moment. I think it would actually break Chessington!

So yeah, not going to happen. The current system is largely fine, they just need a slight re-brand. However I bet less people would be prepared to pay for the top pass if they weren't getting to pay to be a 'VIP'.

:)

I have no issue with Merlin offering such a pass. My issue is that it is called a VIP pass, as you say it can give people a false sense of entitlement. As I've said before, it should be branded as a Platinum Pass.

:)

There nothing wrong with calling them VIP pass

Between you and me, VIP can stand for a lot of things, here are just a few, just pick one ;)

Very impatient person
Volunteers in park
Verified identity pass
Volunteers in probation
Volunteers in psychotherapy
Very into pizza
Very idiotic person
Vulnerable isolated person

Inconveniencing a small amount of guests by having this rule was sensible if it meant not ruining the experience for ALL guests by having the water features turned off.

Very disappointed with this. Would much rather have this still in place and a good ride experience for the rest of us.
It would have made sense that way, but now the under18 rule is gone does that lead to the waterfalls and guns being put back in soon?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Inconveniencing a small amount of guests by having this rule was sensible if it meant not ruining the experience for ALL guests by having the water features turned off.

Very disappointed with this. Would much rather have this still in place and a good ride experience for the rest of us.

I couldn't have put that better myself

Le't hope that we see the return of the waterfalls

Ticket prices have increased at the gate :(
Adult was £52.80 now £54.00
Kids was £46.80 now £48.00
Parking is still £6 for now but it will probably increase soon to £7 like Thorpe.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.