• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2017: New Attractions for Cbeebies Land

Never heard of it before - but after looking on the Cbeebies website, it seems the new ride will be themed around "Go Jetters".

4fb5851843ee4939b3c196f15a003528.png

Adding another another kids ride to the park is a wise move. Because they're obviously more important than building new flat and water rides.

Next to the new ride is a building and queue, anyone know what that could be? I assume some sort of meet and greet? Link to plan
maybe, or a new dark ride? i think the building and queue line are a bit too big for a meet and greet thing.
is it just me, or is the new flat ride's queue line unusually long?

I wonder which ride will be closed to justify the costs of operating this?
if i had to pick a ride that i think will be the next to close, I'd say the Blade, although now that both Hex, Charlie and Sub Terra (large, complex rides that use a lot of electricity) are SBNO, Alton Towers'll be saving a bit of money already.

Last edited:
I strongly suspect that sub terra and Hex will reopen to "deal" with the flat issue and be marketed as "New Improved For 2017" and there will be no other "additions" for 2017 other than said Ceebeebis ride.

i think that Ceebeebies Land's new flat ride must be major, as it's got a queue line that big.

New for 2017: Old rides which have been fixed!

I guarantee they will try to pass off maintenance as new annual development.

To be honest I have no problem with this if there has been changes to the ride as well as maintenance. I would prefer more sweeping changes to N:ST and more subtle changes to Hex. (i.e. effects updated rather than VR)

A kids ride with a queue capacity of 600 people and a "Family Entertainment Building" with a queue capacity of 200?

How popular are they expecting these to be? :eek: