• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Eurosat Can Can Coaster / Madame Freudenreich Curiosités

Looks like the refurbs continue with Teatro dell’Arte in Italy. And a new show which looks to be based around the waterpark’s backstory.

Think your image must have been from a private account rather than public as it's not showing unfortunately! From our tour at New Year, Rulantica - The Musical will open in Teatro dell’Arte a couple of months after park opening. The variety show that was previously there will now be presented in the Globe Theatre and will be known as "Times", with the storyline being a journey through different eras.

tmy6chA.jpg

Nabbed a copy of a tweet a few days ago, it's still up: here but I know some members are quite..."selective" over the lizard people's mind control social media sites they browse

epfans.info have posted their traditional roundup of all the small building projects happening on park.

Of note, Euro-Mir Burger is no more and will receive a new name this year, and the museum part of the Historama building has been emptied and will be replaced with something new. A shame, as that little museum was the best part of the Historama.

Completely agree on Historama, quite a shame. Will be interesting to see what replaces it. I can’t see EP doing away with it for a trivial reason. Perhaps we’ll see it pop up somewhere else?

Euro-Mir Burger’s loss is a little easier to take.

Eurosat - CanCan Coaster now has its own website! And there are some lovely new concepts of the queue and station:

slider-eurosat02.jpg

slider-eurosat03.jpg

The station looks lovely! It appears there may be a single rider queue, or possible a timed ticket queue. I suspect single rider is more likely.

:)

That station is glorious! Looks really nice! Hopefully, it looks that good in person (knowing the Mack's they are pretty truthful to concept art) and hope it will be ready when I visit (although seriously doubt it)

If anyone has not seen it yet, this is the promotional video released for Eurosat CanCan Coaster yesterday:

I've got to be honest here. When I first learnt what EP were doing to Eurosat I was quietly concerned; it was such a classic ride with a theme that worked. Yes it was dated but it just felt right, it worked. Then after hearing the rumours of it being CanCan themed I was even more concerned, that just is not Sat!! But over the last few months it really has grown on me, and that video really sums up why. You just know that it is going to be hilariously good fun!

In Roland I should never doubt!

Were there any indications during this preview when the Can Can coaster might be finished or at least how far along it is?

Were there any indications during this preview when the Can Can coaster might be finished or at least how far along it is?

They are saying Summer 2018 at the moment, July is the most likely I would imagine. EPFans.info are reporting that 50 of the 120 pieces of track have been replaced so far.