• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Eurosat Can Can Coaster / Madame Freudenreich Curiosités

Will this be getting rid of the jumpscare? I hope so, it always freaked me out! :p

I get the feeling new EuroSat isn't going to be in the dark. Quite the opposite in fact, from the moment I realised the CanCan re-theme was for the standard ride and not VR I've suspected there's going to be a lot of show lighting in there! Imagine Rock'N'Roller Coaster but more caberet. Would certainly make for a very different experience!

This project is so unbelievably custom.

It can't be cheap.

All of Europaparks MACK ride installation are custom by default.... it’s the prototype showroom for the company.

I’m sure there is a good market for a compact coaster style in the family thrill market for them to exploit, particularly when a lot of the competition in that market are a little on the cheap side.

Does anyone have an suspicions on opening date for cancan coaster? as I'm planning on going week of the 8th June - is that too early to be considered 'summer 2018'?

Does anyone have an suspicions on opening date for cancan coaster? as I'm planning on going week of the 8th June - is that too early to be considered 'summer 2018'?

I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility that it will be running by then but I wouldn't get your heart set on it. Hard to tell really with the little information coming out about the progress and the fact we can't see most of the construction. I would guess they want it open by then though.

When we were there at new year they really had no idea when it might open, even Roland Mack had not been asking the project team about a possible completion date as he knows what a complex project it is and he wants it to be done correctly and well.

Of course they'll want it open for the summer, but would I be confident about it being ready for the start of June? Probably not, it could be pushing it a little.

:)

August until the end of the season is Europa's busiest period, so they will definitely need it open by July or thereabouts, but I too think June could be pushing it. However, this is EP, and they don't hang around much with this sort of thing.

Looks like the refurbs continue with Teatro dell’Arte in Italy. And a new show which looks to be based around the waterpark’s backstory.

Last edited: