• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Can someone explain to me the point of the airport style security scanners at the turnstiles.
Ok I like a bit of extra security but I literally walked through with my bag and phone and obviously it flashed red just like everyone else but no extra checks were carried out
Seemed a bit pointless to me
I imagine they were targeting certain people at the weekend, but it does beg question if you’re doing checks why aren’t you checking everyone who triggers an alert

I imagine they were targeting certain people at the weekend, but it does beg question if you’re doing checks why aren’t you checking everyone who triggers an alert

To be fair i didn’t see anyone of said people carrying any bags so I’m assuming if they triggered an alert they would’ve been searched

Oh dear
abf1a5cb370723bab138a002b766af04.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

LOL at the paddying about Visas.

That popular holiday destination called AMERICA says hi Nick.

LEGOLAND was blamed on no lego movies and no high investments this year (LEGOLAND California only got a medium sized investment while Billund and Windsor were more renovations). Furthermore, they admitted there was serious problems with LEGOLAND Japan (partially due to marketing).

Hoping for a themed excuse like they've done with the reopening of Colossos tbh.

""A dark power has been sleeping under Colossos for 3 years, but now Colossos will no longer be dormant, so the dark power is fighting back and trying to destroy it."
The video shows tree roots bursting out of the ground attempting to engulf Colossos' structure - which explains the tree like theming structures around the final bunny hills.
So the 'battle of the giants' is referring to Colossos itself, vs the dark power."

Re: the share price - To be fair just about everything has gone down significantly over the last week or so. The global 'correction' is a factor in the share price dropping here.

Last week I learnt staff are being told about work availability for February half term. Does anyone have further info about a return of the half term opening at Alton?

Has anyone noticed that we seem to get decent weather on Wednesdays all the time (the day they choose to close)? Must be frustrating for them when they have chosen to close in advance and we get sunny days.

I only say this as my wife is a nurse and doesn't work Wednesdays hardly ever. And I always make a comment on how the weather is kind to her on that day.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.