• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
29027919_1822669081136861_3053313454979940352_n.jpg

28950957_1822669377803498_67891003314405376_n.jpg

28958579_1822669531136816_2040316294045106176_n.jpg

Dear me, the state of these images. Not to give Merlin a backhanded compliment, but Wicker Man is already a masterpiece in comparison.

I can't believe they've removed the free water guns from Battle Galleons and replaced them with £1 machines

That's lower than penny pinching its being total kill joys

I can't believe they've removed the free water guns from Battle Galleons and replaced them with £1 machines

That's lower than penny pinching its being total kill joys

The free guns are still there, the £1 machines are there as extra I guess.

Because apparently you didn't get drenched enough on it as it was!

Are they for the people who are unable/unwilling to use the hand cranked ones ?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Snow is apparently only in the Eastern parts of the country, so it should open as scheduled. It didn't stop the park in 2013, so it shouldn't now.
EDIT: The Met Office has given the park a yellow warning, which is thankfully the lowest sort of weather warning, and merely means "be prepared for [insert extreme weather here] in case it does come". It doesn't exactly guarantee anything like the amber and red warnings do.

Last edited:
Snow is apparently only in the Eastern parts of the country, so it should open as scheduled. It didn't stop the park in 2013, so it shouldn't now.
That’s true but since the incident the park operates on the ultra cautious side of the scale with regards to safety.

Weather also depends on which provider you use, Met office paints a worst case scenario for both days.

Saturday
eh175e.jpg

Sunday
2zz7tkp.jpg

Last edited:
I think I need to apologize for my 'BarryZola decent weather guarantee' (or whatever it was a couple of weeks back - I probably cooked it up a bit). Obviously it hasn't turned out too brilliant haha. Ah well, at best it might just be a bit cool but with no snow or anything. At worst, well, snow, wind, ice and stuff. I'll still be there anyway. Might thin the crowds out a bit if anything :)

As I said previously, it was snowing when the park opened in 2013, so I don't see why it wouldn't open this weekend. Besides, it doesn't look all that severe!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.