• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I'm a little surprised they're open this week really. Do they normally start midweek openings this early? I don't think its school holidays anywhere yet. I know that BPB starts weekly opening during the first week of Easter. Midweek guests should be treated equally as importantly as weekend ones so if they are 'gearing up for the weekend' to the detriment of midweek visitors by opening rides late or not opening some at all then that is poor. I feel for those who've forked out for hotel stays. I'll be making a near 5 hour round trip myself on Friday so don't want to encounter half-arsed ride offerings

Never got that logic, you may be at the front of the queue but how long have you stood there to ensure that....

Bet overall the folk at the back will have waited a shorter time than those at the front by the time they get on the ride.

Like dbgt at Thorpe when it was struggling to open. Some people waited 4 hours to get on it at the front....I came to the park 4 hours late and waited about 45 mins lol

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.