• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Spinball now at 50 minutes... Thirteen has hit 20 within 15 minutes of opening. Oh god.
EDIT: Just checked again. The good thing is that Nemesis is only at 5 minutes despite only running one train. Woohoo! In terms of other rides, it goes:
Enterprise: 0 minutes
Nemesis: 5 minutes
Rita: 5 minutes (Staggered by this. It normally has one of the longest queues on park!)
Thirteen: 15 minutes
Oblivion: 25 minutes
Galactica: 35 minutes
Spinball Whizzer: 50 minutes
The Smiler: 55 minutes
Wicker Man: 180 minutes
Other than Wicker Man and Smiler, I wouldn't say that's too bad considering it's the opening day of the park's biggest investment in 5 years!
EDIT AGAIN: Spinball has just dipped back down to 30.

Last edited:
Could someone explain why there are so many people queuing OUTSIDE the park? Are they queuing to get through the turnstiles, bag checks or to collect tickets?

Surely if you have a MAP you just walk to the turnstile and scan yourself in? Don't join a random queue like a sheep?

It's crazy, there are more people queuing in the entrance plaza than there is the park!

I honestly couldn't say @IanSR.

Anyway, I think today is a good day to be a family with young children, as other than RMT, Octonauts, Furchester Hotel, In The Night Garden and Postman Pat, everything in the Family section of Ride Times is at 0 minutes!

That's because everybody is either in the Wickerman queue or being herded like sheep in the entrance plaza.

You know when we go Friday I'm just going to walk past the sheep and go straight to the turnstiles, I'll only queue if a staff member gives me a dam good reason to.

The rapids look to have opened for the first time this season, fingers crossed for the waterfalls! The Smiler now on 70, Spinball 60, Oblivion 35, other queue times gradually picking up now

It's not really that busy, queues are long due to poor operations. Smiler on 3, Galactica 2, WM keeps breaking down and only using 9 rows of 2 trains when open, Nemesis on 1.
So basically the same as when they extended opening last year.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.