• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Wow, It's December now, The ride is probably completed or near completed now...

It's hard to think the ride is about 4 months away from opening and the announcement in the next 3-5 weeks.

Huh, It's weird thinking this, with this being the first major coaster construction I've followed regularly in person...

I remember the early SW8 thread days where we got the first teaser and everyone saying they wanted another Mack to take The Flume's space.

(Closed season is getting to me!)

It's a competition. If you're enraged by how easy it is, I recommend not watching any TV show that runs a phone-in competition - as you may pull your hair out.
So it's basically a competition to see who can sign up the fastest?

I think it's fair to assume that the clues will get harder and harder with the final one probably being a reveal of the ride's name.

From TS Facebook, the theming element has been unwrapped:

24301169_1698455576891546_6662419484613920364_n.jpg

That's pretty much what I saw on the ground a couple of months back partially uncovered. Very Ram/Sheep like horns. I. Presuming the other side looks like that model we saw not long ago

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.