• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
2. Towers historically has a tradition of not connecting anything to anything else. Based on track record, SW8 will probably be randomly themed to Egyptian Pharohs or Pepper Pig or something, plonked right inbetween KC and MB, just to eternally annoy the fanboys.

Peppa Pig would fit in perfectly like Rita :p

Although i am sure Paultons might have a thing to say about it

Quite like the idea of an American theme, especially since the closure of American Adventure

Apparently there was something on the Big Six page (It appears to have been taken down now though) about SW8...
Plus, a brand new ground breaking development is currently underway in Mutiny Bay, can you find our hidden 7th check-in point? There is a prize if you find it!

Beat the Big 6 challenge before it becomes the Big 7 in 2018.

Towers make up your mind is it in Katangya Canyon, Gloomy Wood or Mutiny Bay please...

Having just seen the site for the first time, although I was impressed that it's starting to look far more interesting than I originally thought, it's impact on the areas around it is awful. The atmosphere of the Rapids, the KC pathway and most of MB is now completely ruined. 25 years of successfully separating the Rapids from Aqua Land into an immersive African village, down the pan.

I wonder if this will have seat belts, or if they will go for the Wodan custom option?

I also heard it would be part of Gloomy Wood - however, not sure how this is possible unless the Duel refurb get s a change of theme to match the coaster somehow....

I'm not sure why you would need to change the Duel theme @GaryH. Alton have always been fairly free and easy with themed areas.

Whether it be Rita in Ugly Land or Air in Forbidden Valley... As long as it's fairly gloomy in tone (pretty much a given...?) They'll be good to go.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.