• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I don't know why I know all of this, I just do, also I have a huge soft spot for Heave Ho, again I dont know why...
Heave Ho is a gem. There's nothing better than flying around on a pavement with the most wonderfully enthusiastic prerecorded announcement in the world – "Heave Ho... and OrFFFF we GO!!"

Second only to "Please dont touch your blasterrr" of course

Interesting little survey just popped up on my Facebook timeline - mainly focussed on the flats (?) maybe they are looking at adding more? And VR on Galactica. I think it’s days are numbered
The survey is being discussed in the 2018 general discussion thread.

Such is the problem, they could keep replacing but when the ride is outdated and noone makes ships to that spec anymore where do you get the parts?
Parts get rare and go up in price or you start patching, either way it gets unsustainable.
True. Mind you, apart from the gondola, it's a couple of lorry wheels, gears and a motor isn't it? That and operating panel

True. Mind you, apart from the gondola, it's a couple of lorry wheels, gears and a motor isn't it? That and operating panel
It's a very simple ride, and that's why its reliability has always been so strong.

If the ride reaches the point where it's an economic write off, it's far more likely to be because of a structural issue.

It's a very simple ride, and that's why its reliability has always been so strong.

If the ride reaches the point where it's an economic write off, it's far more likely to be because of a structural issue.

I would think so, apart from that it's pretty everyday stuff, that's why it's lasted so long.

unknown.png

So it seems they are renaming Rita "Pita Bread" for 2019...

What is going on?!

Last edited:
Where are you guys finding all of these? When I Google them, they just come up normally!

I've also seen "Levitian 305", "Furry 523" and "Steel Revenge" as other edited ride names!

Last edited:
Basically they try to limit how many people see changes to see if anyone reports them first before they release them to a wider audience.

Possibly whats happening here.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk
Ah right. Thanks @ihaveaspergers; I just checked Google, and I can see them all now!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.