• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Although it's likely that someone who has access to remove stuff from the website got wind that somone somewhere was discussing the fact these attractions where still listed, I doubt very much that a powerful Merlin exec is sitting next to bags of cash with "£" signs on reading this forum intently.

Although it's likely that someone who has access to remove stuff from the website got wind that somone somewhere was discussing the fact these attractions where still listed, I doubt very much that a powerful Merlin exec is sitting next to bags of cash with "£" signs on reading this forum intently.

No, but Towers management will and do occasionally scim over the forum. Plenty of things have come from them doing so

No it hasn't changed yet. It says ''coming soon"
It lets you buy them so must be released?

245c1tg.jpg

Does anyone know what the total capacity of the rides at alton towers is? In terms of pph, realistic or theoretical.

Just curious.

Even more curious, but thinking it might be a bit much to ask, anyone know the historical values? Rather tempted to create a graph showing how ride capacity has changed over the years. Would be a good thing to track year on year averages going forward.

Edit : I know there is an app for calculating throughput, do they store/use that data to calculate this kind of thing? If not, real shame.

Just read in yesterday's Times newspaper that Merlin have agreed a sale of their Australian ski resorts for £95m. They were originally bought in 2012, as part of a deal to buy an aquarium operator. It is understood that Merlin have been looking to sell the ski resorts for a while now, whilst retaining the 'attractions' side of the business. New capitial to invest at AT with a bit of luck!!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.