• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I would consider buying it if it was a decent price but if the queue would still be long no point wasting money

With any luck it might not be quite as busy next season as there are no new proper rides.
There are going to be junior drop towers according to a planning permit that Towers filed a couple of days ago, and most non-enthusiasts probably see the Dungeons as a new experience. Besides, I'm sure Towers has way more surprises up their sleeves regarding 2019!

There are going to be junior drop towers according to a planning permit that Towers filed a couple of days ago, and most non-enthusiasts probably see the Dungeons as a new experience. Besides, I'm sure Towers has way more surprises up their sleeves regarding 2019!

People don’t plan road trips and group days out for junior drop towers though, Matt. And if most of the country wanted to do a dungeons there’s probably one closer to them that Alton.

Can’t see much to attract the non- enthusiasts as you say!

No, no, no, no, and NO again. No sane human being is going to give a flying ... "flip" ... about these "Alton Towers Resort Presents The Alton Towers Dungeons At Alton Towers Brought To You By Alton Towers At The Alton Towers Resort".

The opening days/times for the waterpark and golf have been published for 2019. The waterpark will continue to be closed on off peak Thurs in March/May/Sep/Oct and the opening hours have pretty much remained the same as the last few years. 4pm closes off peak, 6pm weekends and 8pm in summer.

Golf seems to have extended its closing time until 9pm some weekends and school holidays - I suspect to accommodate the extra Stargazing Pod guests since they include a round of golf now.

Does anyone know if Treetop Quest is expected to remain closed again in 2019? (I suspect that will be a yes).

Well done Towers; those opening times for the Waterpark and Golf in the summer sound fantastic!

The opening hours are alright but it is still awful the main theme park closes so early. 6pm closure for the UKs main theme park is very poor

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.