• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: Rulantica

The waterpark is not due to open until the end of 2019, whereas the hotel opens in spring 2019.

:)

Slides are here!

DjXdgpCXsAAEqFy.jpg:large

I received an email from Europa Park today through their "hotel friends" scheme. Allowing me to book for 2019.

Kronasar was available to book from 31st May onwards so there's the opening date for the Hotel. Rulantica won't be completed until later in the year.

I know we’ve had some details on slide types, but I don’t think this has been posted??

Located in the narrative of the Rulantica section of EP’s website are a few snippets of info:

• 17 of the 25 attractions are slides
  • There will be a lazy river called Mystery River and what sounds like a faster version called Wild River
  • 1700 deckchairs and 500 outside
  • 5 cabanas will be available
  • There will be a restaurant themed to a boathouse, which by deduction appears to be a full service restaurant, which will be interesting inside a water park. There’s also a self-service restaurant and a cafe serving ‘sweet treats’
  • What sounds like swim-up bars both inside and out!

https://www.europapark.de/en/info/news-current-events/new-2019-water-adventure-resort

Fantastic aerial photo courtesy of Thomas Mack, which shows a large amount of progress on the roof of the indoor part of the water park. See also the finished facades on part of Hotel Krønasår too (top left of the picture), they look lovely! :)

Dl3F1HWW4AEaoZq

Spent around 30 mins in the Rulantica preview space beside the Historama. The plans and artists impressions of the water park are mind blowing. Compared to other water parks in the world I don't think I've seen any with the amount of themeing this one will have.

Also, driving past the site on the way in or out it's clear to see they are making tremendous progress.

Spoons crockery is Churchill (smash it!), this will not be. The Mack's have probably never even heard of Wetherspoons, let alone stepped foot in to one.

I am really excited for this hotel, Thomas Mack is providing a great insight in to how they are going about getting everything just right.

:)

I dunno, The Velvet is probably the least dodgy place to go for a drink in Blackpool when they are visiting Mandy....

Michael Mack tweeted a small progress update on the construction of Rulantica, where you can see there has been a lot of progress on the construction of the roof of the water park. :)

EDIT: Michael Mack tweeted again, this time sharing a stunning aerial video of the Rulantica and Hotel Krønasår construction site! :D

Last edited: