• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2022: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Here’s a job some people round these parts might like the sound of.

Head of Resort Theming and Design
This is an exciting yet challenging role where you’ll be responsible for bringing multiple theme parks unique propositions to life! During your regular visits, experience audits and walk-throughs, you’ll champion our theme park theming to ensure the ultimate guest experience is delivered!

The role will include overseeing sourcing theming elements to enhance areas, whilst still being economical and utilizing create outside the box channels. It’ll be your responsibility to make sure that every new capex project meets the park presentation standards, and that it properly fits into the parks unique proposition.

https://merlin.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/11772?c=merlin

I’d be more than happy to sort out some theming at Alton Towers via a Zoom call. Would require a decent 4G mast being installed in the park for that though :D
We will just run one ethernet cable from your house all the way to Alton perfect connection then. Get you a hotline to Varney so you can give him a bell and tell him you need some cash from his coffers.
I would also not mind doing it got some great easy theming solutions that would improve the park no end.
Anyway going slightly off topic here so my apologies.

Sorry for the double post, but I've notic on the app that the Alton Towers Dungeons seems to be absent on the list of attractions.
Potentially a sign of a retheme hopefully?

Sorry for the double post, but I've notic on the app that the Alton Towers Dungeons seems to be absent on the list of attractions.
I clocked that last week and was about to post it on here, but you can still buy tickets for it and it’s still heavily advertised on the website.

I clocked that last week and was about to post it on here, but you can still buy tickets for it and it’s still heavily advertised on the website.
Odd, maybe they just forgotten to add it to the App, but same could be said for the remaining 2 retroquad. They're also absent from the list of attractions in the app.

Was it ever on the app? As it doesn't have a queue time because it runs on timed tickets doesn't it? Or perhaps if not that's what they are planning on doing. Interestingly, it also doesn't seem to be appearing in the list. Very odd but probably just a mistake by someone.

It’s back on the app now. The graphics for the 3 Retrosquad rides and Flávio’s are still there too. Could this mean we could be looking at permanent versions of Mixtape and Flávio’s this season? I seem to recall AT only confirmed that Roller Disco and Funk n Fly were returning as Retrosquad rides. Removing icons from apps is a 2 second job

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.