• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2022: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Does anyone know if the rides will be testing yet? I know the park is hired in 1 1/2 weeks so was wondering when they'll start testing

Does anyone know if the rides will be testing yet? I know the park is hired in 1 1/2 weeks so was wondering when they'll start testing

Without a doubt. They'll have been testing throughout the closed season as maintenance is being completed, and then to allow staff to be passed off on them.

I wonder if all rides will actually be available for the first hire weekend? (including the returning Retro Squad)

The idea that the rides all sit entirely idle over winter, then some engineer goes "Ah, we open in x weeks, we should start testing now", is laughable.

You jest ... All around the world I struggle to think of another ride made by a 'real' coaster manufacturer that rides like something constructed using only the contents of a stationery cupboard.
you raise a good point Mr @Rick The Smiler rides like it's made out of pencils put together with PVA glue. I actually avoid riding the smiler when I visit because it makes me feel uncomfortable, not really painful but just uncomfortable.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.