• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2022: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
This is now on the lawns in preparation for the fireworks, I'm there tomorrow so will see for myself how big these are!

From: https://twitter.com/ermitsjay/status/1580972448341954560?s=20&t=xGj5RTJdGjiT-jY-9QEh4w

Looks similar to last years set up that. I imagine the truss which extends outwards at the top is either for moving heads or co2 cannons. Then maybe LED screens across the main structure.

These structures don’t look like they’re for speaker stacks which tend to be hung from a single piece of truss.

Also they are elevated. Could we be seeing some live actors this year?

Taking a friend and his kids next week for scarefest 10am-9pm is too long of a day for me to be on my feet...can I leave the park and re-enter if I go to the car? It'll be in the priority parking.

Towers could do with a pub sky sports news where just adults are allowed whist the young uns do their thing 😂
Keep your ticket on you then yes

Taking a friend and his kids next week for scarefest 10am-9pm is too long of a day for me to be on my feet...can I leave the park and re-enter if I go to the car? It'll be in the priority parking.

Towers could do with a pub sky sports news where just adults are allowed whist the young uns do their thing 😂
If you mention it to the exit staff, you can go and do just that in Alton village for a couple of hours, then go back to express after a nice rest.
Never done it in scarefest when it is busy though, you may struggle to repark.

Last edited:

You can indeed, just remember to get a hand stamp as you exit.

So did my day yesterday. Arrived and got parked for 9.40, on park by 10 and straight onto Octo as wickermam and 13 were closed. One child is over the magical 1.2 and one under. Managed the day well, first time they experienced Hex. Sadly didn't get 13 in as the queues beat us. Left at 8.10 on the monorail 2 happy children after a 3 lap special on the runaway.

Scarefest and Family friendly weekend did make the park busy,but nothing more than that. It seems Saturday was the worst day and maybe Towers need to look at Rides, Queue times and capacity. I'm not sure how Scarefest works, mazes seemed quiet and the rest of the park aimed at children or a younger audience.

We have had 4 amazing visits this year just a quick Xmas visit to finish off the year.

So did my day yesterday. Arrived and got parked for 9.40, on park by 10 and straight onto Octo as wickermam and 13 were closed. One child is over the magical 1.2 and one under. Managed the day well, first time they experienced Hex. Sadly didn't get 13 in as the queues beat us. Left at 8.10 on the monorail 2 happy children after a 3 lap special on the runaway.

Scarefest and Family friendly weekend did make the park busy,but nothing more than that. It seems Saturday was the worst day and maybe Towers need to look at Rides, Queue times and capacity. I'm not sure how Scarefest works, mazes seemed quiet and the rest of the park aimed at children or a younger audience.

We have had 4 amazing visits this year just a quick Xmas visit to finish off the year.
Not going to do the fireworks?

Is there no Early ride time from 9.30 anymore for pass holders or do they just not have it in place for scarefest?

Why do people get there an hour before the rides open. I understand 9:30 as you'll still be towards the front of a queue but 9 seems too early
Well for example if you walk to Dark Forest from 9am you'll be there by half past as it takes a fair while. 😉

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.