• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2022: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
ERT hasn't been a thing for years. Nowadays the turnstiles open from 9am and the rides open from 10.

Cheers. Haven't been to the park in a fair while tbh. This Friday will be my first and only trip of 2022 and this is also my first scarefest in a good long time too so wasn't sure of the rules anymore.

We're trying to plan our day out to maximise our time you see. We're thinking get there early-ish and head to Smiler first thing before the queues build up.

Cheers. Haven't been to the park in a fair while tbh. This Friday will be my first and only trip of 2022 and this is also my first scarefest in a good long time too so wasn't sure of the rules anymore.

We're trying to plan our day out to maximise our time you see. We're thinking get there early-ish and head to Smiler first thing before the queues build up.
From 9:30 they open the extended queue (that goes up the hill), then once the ride opens they let everyone into the main queue.

From 9:30 they open the extended queue (that goes up the hill), then once the ride opens they let everyone into the main queue.

I imagined that might be the case. Much appreciated.

One last question.....is the Sky Ride back in Operation? Last few visits of mine it was closed.

Interestingly Alton towers will actually open rides if they're ready before 10am, I've been let into smiler and wickerman 15 minutes early and with the smiler they said they had the ride ready from 9:30am they were just waiting for the shop to be ready.

This is not standard practice but it does happen.

This is the plan that I'm following for my trip next week. Get in at about 9:30 and then do the rides in this order:
Rita
Th13teen
Galactica
Nemesis
Lunch
Oblivion
Spinball
Smiler
Dinner
Nemesis
Wicker man
Not sure we'll fit that in but we'll try

Interestingly Alton towers will actually open rides if they're ready before 10am, I've been let into smiler and wickerman 15 minutes early and with the smiler they said they had the ride ready from 9:30am they were just waiting for the shop to be ready.

This is not standard practice but it does happen.
My other half and I were waiting in single rider for Smiler a few months back. They must have been ready early but because no one in the standby line had been let through yet, they let all us single riders on about 10 minutes early and we got to sit together which was an unexpected surprise.

We are going tomorrow and the weather forecast couldn't really be much worse. Hahahaha.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.