• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2022: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
As Towers is licenced to serve alcohol, they have to by law provide free tap water - does that only apply to the actual places that serve alcohol like Woodcutters or Rollercoaster restaurant for example or does it apply to the entire site regardless of where the alcohol is served?

If you scroll right down to the bottom of the Oktoberfest event page they have provided the entertainment timings for both stages split by ride close time, if you are viewing on a mobile keep scrolling right to see the 7pm close tab:

Can’t believe the Friday I’m going is a 4pm close and they’re still adamant with it, despite the other 2 Fridays being a 7pm.
I wouldn't write off the last week as a 4pm close for definite, things might change the closer to the date as the weather forecast and guest numbers firm up. Remember they only changed the opening hours for the coming few weeks on Friday, so plenty of time yet!

Can’t believe the Friday I’m going is a 4pm close and they’re still adamant with it, despite the other 2 Fridays being a 7pm.
I can see this being a running theme next season if the economic situation hasn't improved by then. This and closed days making a return.

Just a comment on the audio around the towers & Main Street at the moment… I’m guessing it’s still playing the summer mix?

As when I went yesterday it was playing famous dance/pop songs without the vocals.

I know we’re different to the GP, but I thought it was awful. They’ve commissioned brilliant soundtracks for these areas, yet play that?! Why?!

I wouldn't write off the last week as a 4pm close for definite, things might change the closer to the date as the weather forecast and guest numbers firm up. Remember they only changed the opening hours for the coming few weeks on Friday, so plenty of time yet!
I'd hope so. Basing decisions on the weather a month in advance seems a little frivolous as anything more than a few days would feel like meteorological guesswork. And as for advance bookings, there's a lot less avalibilty in the hotels the last week of September than the preceding weeks. Come on AT give me more time to ride and drink for what'll probably be out last visit this season. PRÓST!

A true hero, she should get a free platinum MAP for this type of service
We all owed her money when mum passed away, so she copped half the inheritance money in calling in the debts!
She pays for lunch out of the proceeds, to keep the family in touch.
A decade later, it is time we started going dutch!

Passed a couple more stalls for Oktoberfest just outside towers this afternoon including the all-important bratwurst stall.

Someone has probably chipped a nail on one of them, so the typical Towers reaction is fence them all off with those magical purple fences they love so very much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's why I bite my nails

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.