• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2023: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Towers are seriously selling fastrack for the buyout days this weekend🙄
If rides are on reduced capacity again people may buy it. Last year all major rides were 45 minutes+ on the John Lewis day because availability was atrocious and capacity was severely reduced on most rides. There’s a chance it will be the same this weekend.

If rides are on reduced capacity again people may buy it. Last year all major rides were 45 minutes+ on the John Lewis day because availability was atrocious and capacity was severely reduced on most rides. There’s a chance it will be the same this weekend.
Think most things will be on 2 trains. Galactica Rita and wicker were all on 1 for john lewis last year don't think it'll be that bad again

The blue light buyout days used to be minimal queues, free parking, no fastrack, most rides open. It was quite idyllic, and very much like visits to Merlin properties were 20 years ago and Paultons is now.

They've slowly upped the ticket availability and reduced the ride availability and they've ended up not much different to your average day. If they throw fastrack on top of that too it really is the death of the point of them.

That's all on the buyers BTW, not a swipe at Merlin who are simply providing what the buyers ask for.

I’m going tomorrow, had considered not because of nemesis but it’s such a cheap day out it’s worth it for us.

Last year was the worst corporate day we had ever had, complete disaster but they did give us tickets to return which we managed to do on teacher training day in October when the park was completely dead.

Be interesting to see how the impact of the missing nemesis plays out as it’s such a queue eater, and in every other corporate day I’ve been up has have the best operations of the park
Let us know how your day goes. Would be good to here about how things are on park

Fair play to towers looks like a much better day than last year. Better availability and operations. Got to say though Th13teen has to be closed more than its open now days

Which buyout day is it today, out of interest?

Is anyone from TowersStreet on park today? I know that somebody from TS has quite often been on park for the buyout days in the past, so I was only curious to know if that’s the case again this year.

Is anyone from TowersStreet on park today? I know that somebody from TS has quite often been on park for the buyout days in the past, so I was only curious to know if that’s the case again this year.
John lewis I think

I think someone from the TS team is usually on park on the KidsPass day. I'm not sure though.

It’s John Lewis today, so far it’s been really good. Smiler ops have been best, wickerman is on 2 trains (already better than last year), only ride that’s had downtime is galacticia and that wasn’t for long
Have you seen anything going on at Sub Terra or The Curse at Alton Manor?
Good to hear it’s being a good day so far though!

It’s John Lewis today, so far it’s been really good. Smiler ops have been best, wickerman is on 2 trains (already better than last year), only ride that’s had downtime is galacticia and that wasn’t for long
Smiler on 3 trains?

Think the smiler is on 3, it’s certainly running well and I haven’t waited for more than 5 mins.

Area round nemesis and sub terra is all boarded up, haven’t walked up to where duel was so can’t comment on how that’s looking.
You get a good view over nemesis from galatica and it is strange seeing it so dug up, looked more like a building site than I was expecting.

All the rides running have been more reliable than I’ve seen them in years so bodes well for the session

Think the smiler is on 3, it’s certainly running well and I haven’t waited for more than 5 mins.

Area round nemesis and sub terra is all boarded up, haven’t walked up to where duel was so can’t comment on how that’s looking.
You get a good view over nemesis from galatica and it is strange seeing it so dug up, looked more like a building site than I was expecting.

All the rides running have been more reliable than I’ve seen them in years so bodes well for the session
I've seen no downtime today for anything except Galactica which was down for a bit. The other coasters haven't gone down once today which is remarkable for a buy out day

I've seen no downtime today for anything except Galactica which was down for a bit. The other coasters haven't gone down once today which is remarkable for a buy out day
Even Thirteen? It's been listed as closed on the app the whole day for some reason.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.