• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2023: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I can see there being some upset people who were looking forward to Saturday, but at least Towers have been pro-active on this occasion. Much better than their past tactics of going into hiding and hoping for the best until there's a massive meltdown online and nobody knows whether they're coming or going.

Yeah the retro squad models are never put onto the map. All ride names only usually appear on the website map (which hasn’t been updated) and the maps around the park

Also interesting that they've kept the path open next to Wicker Man that bypasses Katanga Canyon.

Also interesting that they've kept the path open next to Wicker Man that bypasses Katanga Canyon.
I too find it intriguing that they’ve kept that open now that social distancing isn’t a thing anymore.

It’s certainly convenient for trekking between Wicker Man and the Forbidden Valley coasters more quickly, so I’m certainly not complaining, but I am surprised at its longevity given that that path was originally intended as an access road, if I’m remembering rightly.

Come to think of it, however, I think Congo River Rapids’ RAP entrance is accessed from down that path (it’s just past Wicker Man’s lift hill, isn’t it?), so maybe they’ve kept it open to make it easier to reach that from Katanga Canyon?

The reappearance of the Sub Terra building so close to Nemesis in a way that it wasn't previously (?) is perhaps no coincidence.
What do you reckon this could mean? Are you suggesting that you think Sub-Terra’s potential return, if it happens, could be tied in with the Nemesis retrack’s marketing campaign in some way?

What do you reckon this could mean? Are you suggesting that you think Sub-Terra’s potential return, if it happens, could be tied in with the Nemesis retrack’s marketing campaign in some way?
I think you’d be potentially onto something thinking this

Perfectly sized space in the top right for eventual Project Horizon stuff, without making the map too non-symmetrical.

Think this design will be with us for at least the next couple of seasons.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.