• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2023] The Curse at Alton Manor

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Apologies for the double post. It’s highly unlikely this theory due to the rumoured budget, but the clock sounds and the tick tock wording on Facebook is making me think of Stranger Things.

Last edited:
Apologies for the double post. It’s highly unlikely this theory due to the rumoured budget, but the clock sounds and the tick tock wording on Facebook is making me thing of Stranger Things.
I highly doubt that since John Wardley is involved. Its his baby and I highly doubt he'd want it to have the same fate as Bubbleworks.

I find it somewhat odd that the video on Facebook has different audio and a different caption to the one on Twitter - the Facebook one has intrigued me more.
EDIT: The Instagram one is also different, which makes more sense now. The one on Insta says “can you hear footsteps? Someone wants to play” and the audio is a creaking door and footsteps

Yes I highly doubt it too, but I’ve watched ST4 recently and there’s some similarities!

Influenced by is very possible but I can't see it being related at all.

Also the creepy Toy Doll Head on that video clip from last week is not Stranger Things related at all. This is going to be an original theme it would seem.

Could it mean an announcement at midnight? Perhaps the park have a scheduled post ready to go on their socials.

I hope so, but I also doubt it. Its near the end of the season and it'd be more appropriate to announce it around late Feb to early March next year.
I'd be curious to know why you'd find it more appropriate to announce it just as the season is about to start?

Historically, most open-day attraction announcements have been made over December/January, subject to the scale of the project. If you want to talk about the appropriateness of a horror-themed attraction, there's no better time than to be marketing it around Halloween time.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.