• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2023: The Curse at Alton Manor

Looking at the 'entering the Dolls House' picture, Looking at the track, and the wall behind, it looks like it's the scene just after the grim reaper into the old zombie scene. So i have a feeling this the reworking of that old scene.

The large dolls house is where the entrance back into the house after the garden scene used to be. Comparative to a Duel POV the walls with pipes on remain the same as before here, so its easy to work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The scenes look promising, pretty wacky! Looking forward to doing the new ride.

Somewhat saddened most the fan response on Twitter etc is fans going nuts for the references than the actual scene that's been created, but I suppose that's what the references were there for. Ive never been a "fan" of Doctor Who esque fanservice personally.

The Demon Doll Factory scene looks as though there will be projection mapping on the "new mummy and daddy". I might be wrong, but it gives me that impression looking at it. Also, here's a quote taken from Birmingham Mail "It includes The Grand Hall, where an opulent party becomes a scene of death with skeletal bodies lying at tables" - so it remains, but sounds quite sinister.

0_Alton-Curse-a-4.jpg
Here's a picture of the bodies in the Grand Hall scene

Looks like just the scenes from Duel in those pictures, which we expected would not stay. Bit confused as to why they said they weren't going to use projection mapping and modern technology then just seemingly did anyway.

This is looking more twisted and creepy by the second. I love it!

The "plans" picture and the use of giant doll parts throughout makes me think that Emily is trying/has tried to create new parents that will love her. That could have a really frightening payoff. Imagine how kids normally deface their dolls while trying to make them pretty, (haircuts, makeup etc). Seeing something like that on this scale could be terrifying!

Sent from my SM-A516B using Tapatalk

does anyone know where this scene could potentially be inside of the ride?
FrF-7xfWcAQzlu1.jpeg.jpg
I've just watched a pov of Duel to try and figure it out, but not sure. There's only one scene that even remotely looks the same so far, and that is the Grand Hall, but even that has new bits in it. Haven't spoilered this as we all know the Grand Hall was returning, just from the countdown shots and website description.

I've just watched a pov of Duel to try and figure it out, but not sure. There's only one scene that even remotely looks the same so far, and that is the Grand Hall, but even that has new bits in it. Haven't spoilered this as we all know the Grand Hall was returning, just from the countdown shots and website description.
after a few more looks, the closest resembling scene I can think of iseither the hall of spiders, or the sinister garden with the wall in the background looking really similar to where the undertaker was (please, anything but the sinister garden)

Just realised the quantity of pins in the box is 80, and they are called World Brand Pins - Around the World in 80 Days throwback!
Does this confirm that 80 Days will be coming back? :p
does anyone know where this scene could potentially be inside of the ride?
FrF-7xfWcAQzlu1.jpeg.jpg
Not sure, maybe towards the end section but...
that sign is giving me fear of a certain you-know-who!

Last edited:
Does this confirm that 80 Days will be coming back? :p

Not sure, maybe towards the bit but...
that sign is giving me fear of a certain you-know-who!
Post of the year...didn't understand a word, well done one and all.
Oh dear...if you quote " it " all the spoilers fall out while you are in edit mode.
Good job I looked away quickly!
Won't be doing that again!